Grassroots Is Delaware’s First Public Benefit Corporation
On August 1st, Grassroots joined 16 other leaders (listed below) who registered as the first Delaware benefit corporations. In addition to these forerunners, more than 600 companies celebrated this big day by signing an Open Letter to Fellow Business Leaders. Links to the Open Letter and other information on this inspiring event are provided below;
- Here’s the Open Letter inviting business leaders to join the movement redefining success in business.
- Here’s a Conversation with the Early Adopters published on CSRNewsWire.
- An article by Chrystia Freeland ‘Capitalism, but With a Little Heart‘ from The New York Times.
- Governor Markell’s Press Release.
- OpEd ‘A New Kind of Corporation‘.
Registering Companies: Alter Eco, American Prison Data Systems, Better Than We Found It, Exemplar Companies, Fair Parenting Project, Farmigo, Grassroots Capital Management, Ian Martin Group, Imani Energy, Method, New Leaf Paper, Plexx, Plum Organics, Profile Health Systems, RSF Social Finance, Socratic Labs, Venture Pilot
Companies Committed to Register: Performance Management, GOOD Worldwide, Honest Company, Roozt, SustainAbility…