SPTF Social Investor Meeting in Luxembourg on June 18-19
Anna Kanze of Grassroots and Christophe Bochatay of Triple Jump will be co-chairing the upcoming SPTF Social Investor Working Group meeting to take place in Luxembourg on June 18-19 hosted by the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs (MAEE) and in partnership with the Inclusive Finance Network Luxembourg (InFiNe.lu).
During this two-day meeting, investors will continue interactive and dynamic discussions of priority areas including:
- Harmonization of social performance assessment
- Social and Environment performance assessment of SME lenders
- Social performance management of digital finance and fintech investments
- Collaborative investor action to address over-indebtedness
- Alignment with broader impact investing initiatives
This meeting will be followed by the Launch of Guidelines for Investing in Responsible Digital Financial Inclusion in Amsterdam on June 20.